Hell, my left eye sees colors differently (more blue) than my right eye, how could anyone think that two different people would see them the same?

--

Dr E D F Williams wrote:

I think its more likely that different eye/brain sets might see the same
colour very slightly shifted, one way or the other, on the spectrum. One
person might see it a little redder or bluer than another. But, as we
decided before, one can never really know. Its not the same as colour
blindness. My guess is that normal human eyes all see the spectrum the same
way and it is in the brain that differences might arise ... if they do.

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."