It's an interesting thought, but what I perceive to be blue might actually [be] what you perceive to be green. (...) And how would one actually prove any of this?
Ryan

I don't think it's empirically testable. If two people attach the same
label to the same experience then that is all we can know, or need to
know. (...)
Bob

Among some amazonian groups, there is a single word for both green or blue, But if you show people both green and blue colors and ask if these are different, they will say they are. They just don't find it usefull for their purposes to distinguish linguistically these two retinian impressions. Now, talk about the color of snow to an Inuit...

Andre