From: J. C. O'Connell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 1:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: An observation re Pentax for sale

I disagree. Film will die in 35mm and medium format because
digital will soon be better. I see it just like what happened
to the home movie market in the 70's. video cameras quickly
killed them and you dont see too many people shooting super-8
film now do you? Those cameras and projectors are essentially
worthless now.
JCO

   J.C. O'Connell   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://jcoconnell.com