Hi All,Australia is one ex Colony(Thanks to the Americans winning the war of
Independance)that does not have taxes on photographic gear.If you ship any
thing by USMail i.e.parcel post (Air included)there is no problem up to a
value of $A1000.00.If you ship it UPS after $A260.00 you get slugged GST and
a Customs fee for processing.I would rather wait a few more days and pay
less thanks.Also UPS charged me for a minus $A260.00 item,which when brought
to their attention they apologised profusely for and gave me a refund.If I
had not picked it up I don't think they would have!On this subject(UPS) I
have to agree with Mr.Robb(God Forbid).USMail offers tracking as an extra.
Regards Chris Kennedy