> > > From: D. Glenn Arthur Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Out of curiosity, how
> old is your FG335?  (I'm pretty sure I've played one and
> liked it ... which would explain the striping looking
> familiar.  And yeah, I could tell it was a dreadnaught from
> the shape of the waist.  ;-)  )

I got it in February 2003, but I think by then Yamaha wasn't making them
anymore because I couldn't find it on their website. Mine has a very
nice, warm sound but the action is kind of high. I also want to see if I
can find a smaller-bodied acoustic, like a parlor guitar or something.

I played piano as a kid and last fall we got a full-size keyboard, so
I've been spending more time on that anyway.

Meanwhile, on my "lust list" for guitars is one of these guys. I played
with one at Sam Ash and loved it.
http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/series.asp?s=ax&l=e

I promised Nate I wouldn't get my own electric until I actually learn to
play. *sigh*