Which points out that studying graphic design is another way to improve your photography. I wonder what Amita's instructor had to say about the shot. Which I like, by the way.

--

Boris Liberman wrote:
Hi!

I must say this is among the most original shots I've seen. The
geometry is well thought through. Though usually this is called
composition, but to my sense of beautiful it appeals more like a
geometrical drawing.

Everything is flawless about this picture. It deserves to be enlarged
and used as a welcome work of art in some modern art studio...

Thanks for sharing.

Boris

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."