----- Original Message -----
From: "Lasse Karlsson"
Subject: Re: My own DOF confusion

> Who's spewing now?
> Being compared to "Kirkland Ramsey", being called a "Scandinavian
twit" as well as getting my posts characterized as "childlike
extreme" and "spewing puss" by you only confirms my good case in this
matter.
> Now you are calling everybody who doesn't want Collin's American
political preachings on the list to enter a sig. file flame war on
U.S. domestic and international politics!
> That's not only highly irresponsible, it may also mean a
devastating blow to the PDML as such.

Only in your mind, my dear little man, does my reply confirm your
case.
I am just calling it like I see it.
What you are doing by continuing this little diatribe on list may be
far more devastating to the PDML than any sig files may do.

Your best bet is to try to stay on topic, and if you have issue with
an off topic post, or portion thereof, take it up off list with the
person in question.
At the moment, both you and Collin are close to hitting my auto
delete, which is something I don't do lightly.

William Robb