From: "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I opened a message by Collin.
> Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 11:28 PM
> Subject: OT: Active image communication
>
> I got this slapped in my face:
>
> "Keep an eye on the Left.
> They complain any time we go after any group that hates America.
> They were ambivalent about going after Al Queda & going into Afghanistan.
> They really opposed overthrowing Marxists like Aristide and Saddam
Hussein, et al.
> After all, they share a common goal with the former and common world view
with the latter."

> I asked him:
>
> "What's this crap doing on the PDML?
> You sent it Collin. You explain.
> Lasse"
>
> There was no explanation.
>
> I opened another message to take part of a discussion on DOF, and I got
this slapped in my face by Collin:

> "Keep an eye on the Left.
> They complain any time we go after any group that hates America.
> They were ambivalent about going after Al Queda & going into Afghanistan.
> They really opposed overthrowing Marxists like Aristide and Saddam
Hussein, et al.
> After all, they share a common goal with the former and common world view
with the latter."

> In subsequent message Collin suggested:
> > You'll get over it.
>
> I responded:
> "No, I won't, you arrogant little piece of shit!
> Not as long as you keep trolling, littering this list and pissing in
decent list member's faces with your moronic American right wing
preachings."

> Now enters William Robb:
> From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > I see that Kirkland Ramsey is back, manifesting himself as a
> > Scandinavian twit.
> >
> > Lasse, if you want to continue this to the childlike extreme that you
> > seem capable of, may I suggest you enter into an offensive sig file
> > battle, instead of just spewing your own brand of puss
>
> Who's spewing now?
> Being compared to "Kirkland Ramsey", being called a "Scandinavian twit" as
well as getting my posts characterized as "childlike extreme" and "spewing
puss" by you only confirms my good case in this matter.
> Now you are calling everybody who doesn't want Collin's American political
preachings on the list to enter a sig. file flame war on U.S. domestic and
international politics!