Fra: Collin Brendemuehl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 31. marts 2004 23:01
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Predictions, anyone?

The Nikon 8700 seems to set a new standard.
Nice lens, compact design.  8mp!  Modest price.
Just lacks the integerchangable lens.
I guess they hope to sell it to those shopping for the little Canon
(or even their cheapie) but perhaps wanting to trade interchangable
lenses for a more durable body.  It's really a nice unit.

And the istD seems to be around the $1200 price range (online).

So what will Pentax show this Christmas?
A) Nothing, as always
B) $500 fixed-lens P&S
C) Seriously dropping the istD price to soak the Pentax buyer market