Fra: Christian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 1. april 2004 00:13
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Predictions, anyone?

I agree but the prediction was for "This Christmas" as in 8 months from now.
Pentax will come up with new DSLRs in the future, I'm sure.  But with their
track record of being slow I wouldn't "predict" anything in that area for
this Christmas.  (and my "more P&S" comment should have been: "More DIGITAL
P&Ses").

Christian