Hi!

I am getting enabled with Vivitar 2x macro converter. I was going to pay to the kind enabler with my PayPal and twice the darn thing rejected my payment. It wrote a big red-lettered message on the top of the screen saying that my credit card has been disabled/cancelled by the credit company and I should contact credit company customer support. Which I did and naturally nothing was wrong. In fact, this morning I made a local buy with this card quite smoothly.

I logged out and back in. Then I saw two lines of my activity table saying that my attempts to tranfer funds were denied. Very well, I tried once more and it went just like it always did - no worries at all.

My question - is it a mere glitch, or am I in trouble? Anyone had similar experience?

Thanks in advance.

Boris