They're both well thought of the M is much smaller has a built in lens hood so it's a bit more convenient. The K is bigger and heavier, is a simpler optical formula and has a reputation for having the edge in sharpness and contrast. It's also a bit more difficult to find but few know just how good it is, it was a "bargain" lens when it was introduced, so you might pick one up inexpensively. I have a copy of the K version that I almost never use since I picked up the K 135 f2.5.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

Can somebody tell the difference between those two lenses? I'm
interesting in quality of the pictures from them.
As I can see from Bojidar's site K version is little a bit heavier
and longer then M version.
 I'm interesting in the picture difference of those lenses.

 Thanks,
 Jurij

--
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
                        --Groucho Marx