Hi Bob
thanks, I have 2 books of John Hedgecoe, not new but got them used each for
the equivalent of a roll of film
I buy a lot of photographic books, I really start to collect some titles
(Photo Porst "Fotorat" and Agfa brochures for example). I must have more
than 100 by now, mostly old ones back from 1930-1985 ;-)
greetings
Markus