Howdy,

Thanks for the reply Bob. The only thing that worries me about being
in Texas is the amount of moisture, high dewpoints, in the air. I keep
the cases out of the sun as much as possible, and when they are not in
the use they are kept in a cool dark area. I keep a few silica gel
packets, the rechargeable kind, and it seems to work in keeping the
moisture down.
Its nice to hear of others using foam filled Pelican cases as storage.

Until today Cotty I never even considered mites as a possible problem.
I'll keep an eye out for them now. Maybe I should spray the outside of
my case with an insecticide. ;-)
That should do it.

Chad