That should read "Apollo".

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:30:58 +0100, John Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On this map:

http://tinyurl.com/8vbq6

There is a car park under the two Ms in Hammersmith Flyover, next to the Appolo, which can be accessed on the South side of the Hammersmith one-way system, just after the Fulham Palace Road exit.

Alternatively, you may be lucky enough to find somewhere to park in Rutland Grove or the vicinity.

The Dove is just off the map to the left. The riverside walk, which was following the river bank, cuts behind the Dove.

John