Mark Erickson wrote:
All,

I'm working on some images of local vineyards areas (Clarksburg, El Dorado,
and Shenandoah Valley AVAs).  I'm doing a fair bit of digital darkroom work
and all of the pics in the gallery are "work prints" (i.e., I'm not done
with them yet).  The first three images are were taken last month on a
bright sunny-cloudy day in between rainstorms.  The vineyards are mostly
bare at this time and I'm trying to convey a certain stark, spare feeling.
The last image was taken last fall right around harvest time and shows an El
Dorado vineyard fully leafed out.

http://www.westerickson.net/vineyard/

Please feel free to provide comments and directions you might take the
images.

Thanks,

Mark

Pics work for me. Not every vineyard photo needs to have sunny Sideways lushness.

And it should be known, being a winemaker isn't all that romantic.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc