On 3/15/06, Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't think I'd have noticed the softness in this image. I feel it
> may add to the mood. I like it, for whatever reason.
> An LX shutter would have probably interrupted the music. ;-)

Ker-Chunk!!

<LOL>

Thanks, Jack, and everyone else who's commented so far.

Yes, the blown out hand is problematic, and the print is not as bad as
the scan.  I tried toning it down a bit, I found that if I "burned" it
much more than it is now, it looked too grey and unnatural.  I'm sure
I could do a better job if I knew PS better, but as Shel once said, my
skills in PS are rather primitive (or did he say naive, or maybe both
<LOL>).

Thanks all for your input.  The print will be at GFM for viewing and
comments.  <vbg>