----- Original Message -----
From: "Gonz"
Subject: Re: Doomsday is coming upon us?

Or just living where we do.  I live in a relatively hot climate, so the
air conditioner runs quite a bit during the summer.  The amount of crap
that gets burnt just to keep us "cool" is probably much more than I use
in fossil fuels in other areas of my daily life, like driving.  The same
with people who live in extreme northern climates, like Norway, Sweden,
Finland, Siberia, etc.  These folks have the opposite problem, they have
to heat their homes in the winter. How much fossil fuel is used to do
that.  Should we all move to more moderate parts of the earth?  :)

We should be using power sources that do not involve burning fossil fuels.
The French have it right at the moment.

William Robb