Thanks Godfrey.
I doubt it very much.
For each face I will have perhaps 200x200 pixel. Most likely less.

This Flickr set illustates my point:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/72157594491741789/

I admit neither of these images are very good, but this is the choise of
technolgy I have available today.
(Only 6MP camera and only an EPSON 3200 flatbed scanener).
And they help payin my bills :-)

I still prefere the 6x6 version. Don't you?

PS:
The scanned image was croped out of a 200x300 mm print version (300ppi) (14
MB).
The original scan size is possibly even better.

Regards

Jens Bladt
Nytarkort / Greeting Card:
http://www.jensbladt.dk/godtnytaar2007/lydshow.html