Thibouille, I have a proposal but indeed it requires an approval of
another club member.

Perhaps you could pair with John Francis and come up with nice GUI and
may be handful of extensions for his program that analyzes Pentax RAW
file headers. Ultimately, this could becomes an open source project
where all of us could invest a bit of their effort.

But I do realize this is just a crazy idea and of course John is the one
who should be asked for permission.

Cheers...

Boris