On 1/23/07, Thibouille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now, choice of programming language and envrionment will be harder.
> I have no experience in Java (but it looks like it should be doable).
> I'm more C++/Delphi. Graphical library for the GUI part will also be
> tricky.
>
> Any recommendation for a Win/OSX/Linux (or at least Win/Linux) environment?
> I know Delphi/Kylix and BuilderX but none of those will allow OSX development.

I'd like to make a small recommendation.  I've taken a few programming
courses (C, Fortran and COBOL (yuck!)), but do not consider myself a
programmer.  The continued development of your application would
benefit from an openly available language, and not something that's
locked down by a vendor.  Programming in a language like C or Java or
even Python or Perl will make portability possible later on.  My
apologies if this has already been suggested in an earlier reply.

Looking forward to the end result!

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com