Anyone know of an EXIF editor that will allow you to insert/edit *all*
the EXIF tags? I'm looking for something to do this and everything that
I've tried so far (admittedly not much) only permits editing of a few
things like dates. I want to be able to change camera data, ISO,
everything.

The reason for this weird request is that I'm currently sending
material so a soon-to-be-public online photo gallery and their image
submission system checks the EXIF before this stuff before accepting
images. Naturally, the JPEG's from my scanned 645 negatives don't
comply... What I've done so far is to open both the JPEG from the 645
neg scan and and one from a K10D shot in Photoshop, then copy the 645
image and paste it onto the K10D shot, flatten and save. This gives me
the 645 image with K10D EXIF data. I open this file in a hex editor and
edit the EXIF data there. You can see why I want a proper EXIF editor
now, can't you? ;-)