> Please, help me save $5000 and stay on the Pentax side...
>
> Or, help me rationalize this crazy purchase :)

If you get it, won't you have to use those special filters Leica is giving
out to deal with the IR sensitivity issue?  I don't know if you have other
Leica lenses, but I'd hate to have to switch the filter from lens to lens as
I change them.

On the other hand, I'd love to own a Leica rangefinder, too.  I got to use
an M6 for a weekend back at my last job, and really enjoyed it.

Juan, have you ever been to the Leica Boutique at Camera West in Monterey?
If you're ever down that way, you MUST see it.  It's heaven for Leica fans.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto