Now I realized that I saw this one out-of-context. But if theme is
"man's intrusion on nature" I then have the feeling that the
truck/post or whatever represents the intruder needs more
representation, or to my eye, the intrusion should take more space in
the frame. Still like it, though ;-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/