Ya know, sometimes I think I have marbles for eyes. I quickly scanned
the white area in the upper right of the mustard and it didn't reveals
its truckness (if you will). Now I have a grasp of the scale of the
scene's elements and realize that the poll is not a fence, but probably
a phone/power line.
Incidentally, I meant to say I like that you shot this as a vertical.

Jack