> Well, I  want the truck, getting  something going by was the point. But I
> guess I could  clone the  telephone pole out. Thanks for the input.

I like the pole and the wire in  there.  If you're going to have a
truck (which is fine, given the  "theme" of this series), why not have
evidence of the road it's travelling  on?

Isn't it about man's intrusion on "nature" (not that cattle grazing  on
grass is in any way natural)?

I really like this one a lot just as  it is.

cheers,
frank

=============
I sort of agree,  frank. But here it is without  pole.

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/images/flyby2.jpg

I  was wondering if anyone would pick up on that cows aren't natural. :-)
Another  evidence of man.

This whole area, in fact, once had natural grasses that  probably stayed
semi-green in the summer (able to thrive on a low water table).  Now we have
California's "golden hills" in the summer. Based on the fact that  the stuff
that
covers the hills now is a variety and mutation of cattle feed  (which totally
took over all the foothills), and it does get dry. Cattle  ranching started
with the Spanish and their large land grants. Man impacting  nature around here
has been going on a long time.

Although that is not  necessarily the sole theme of my series.

But now I have taken the pole  out, hmmm, I sort of like it in. No matter,
undo is a great  command.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.