It's a Sigma Ultra Tel, I've seen one for sale on e-Bay a few years
ago.  It went for a lot of money.  They are relatively rare, probably
fewer were made than the Vivitar Series 1 450mm solid cat, there were
only 800 of those made.  They have a reputation of being very, very,
very good.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the
difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

        -- P. J. O'Roark