Depends how you define sharp :D Mirror bokeh is fine with me :D I like
donuts!

For me real sharpness starts around the 2.8/80 Biometar (the kit lens
for Pentacon Six TL). Or you can use the Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar f2.8/180
for P6 or f3.5/135 Sonnar. I highly doubt any mirror lens will be able
to give that kind of sharpness. And these are old lenses as well :D

I also saw pictures with the 5.6/500 Rubinar and that lens was quite
sharp too. But I will be happy to see some pictures (RAW preferred) with
your Tamron and K10D (or whatever camera you have). I am really curious!

.timber