Some of you may have seen the head shot of my Cormorant that Mark
pointed out (posted on DPreview). Godfrey was correct in that I don't
usually exclude much of the context in my bird images, but I guess I
was just emulating the Canon and Nikon guys with the major crop just
for something different for a change. I had no idea that the
Cormorant was the official bird of the PDML, else I would have posted
this shot here first.
http://i.pbase.com/o3/87/63987/1/89186854.QZHGjhYT.IMGP4695.jpg
I had shot some different ones at this same location last year when I
had the K500/4, but when I was driving  by recently and this time
noticed the colored buildings in the background I had to turn around
and go back for a few frames. I'm glad I did. Comments and critique
welcome as always. (K10D/FA*250-600/5.6/Benro 1325/Markins M10 &
Wimberley Sidekick)

Thanks for looking,
JayT