> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Christine  Aguila
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Good one, Paul.  He looks a little heavy for that
> scooter--ya know, I think
> > scooters are dangerous:  they sit low to the ground making
> them hard to see;
> > they make very little noise--noise is a good safety
> feature; they have very
> > little speed for emergency situations--speed can be used in
> emergency
> > situations; and sitting on a 2-wheeler as if sitting on a
> chair somehow
> > seems like bad balance to me.  You wouldn't get me on one
> of those things!
> > Anyway, nice picture, Paul.  Cheers, Christine
> >

> Oi!  Me 'n me mates might disagree wiff your assesment o' scooters!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5t5tq4

that merely confirms Christine's diagnosis. The mods who rode their
scooters to the seaside at Bank Holiday weekends often used to end up
in hospital. Animals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJZaLQzD-w&feature=related

Best quote: "These are the offspring of the Ban the Bomb people, I
should think"

Bob