> > that merely confirms Christine's diagnosis. The mods who rode
their
> > scooters to the seaside at Bank Holiday weekends often used
> to end up
> > in hospital. Animals:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJZaLQzD-w&feature=related
> >
> > Best quote: "These are the offspring of the Ban the Bomb people, I
> > should think"
>
> Oh, I have a feeling that was not just due to the scooter
> element.  I
> bet it had a large part to do with the drugs and alcohol consumed!
:)

No, I think it had more to do with the "I'm a middle-England 1950s
Tory dullard who doesn't like lefty peaceniks and am prepared to
associate them at every chance I get with disreputable rowdy
long-haired teenagers in the hope of persuading very stupid people
that if they oppose my views on the killing of Russians their children
will grow up to be criminals who enjoy listening to popular beat
combos on the Light Programme" element.

Bob