Sorry, but that kind of rant makes me think your real issue may be
located somewhere else than between motif and memory card.

The camera is just a tool. If the tool doesn't fit your needs, find
another one.

For my part, I like Pentax tools. I just happen to be somewhat
traditionalist when it comes to colour.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/