Beware of the global warming resulting from flamewars.

BTW -we're in the process of getting 6 to 12 inches of globasl warming today (Detroit metro area). Woke up to 5 or 6 inches already on the ground and it hasn't stopped yet.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "AlunFoto" <alunf...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: White K2000 pics