Boris,

Try finding some device that allows you to align the flash head with
the front element of your macro lens, and a sync cable to fit your
flash. There are both tailor made solutions like the flash brackets
from ReallyRightStuff and DIY projects to a couple of dollars. I
bought a hotshoe grip off ebay for a couple of dollars that did the
trick after some modification. I've used it with the AF-500FTZ, and
the AF-540FGZ. Drop me a (off-) line if you want to know about the
mods.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/