Doug Brewer wrote:

(scene the other night:

son, from in front of the tv: Dad, why are you taking pictures of the wall?

me: This guy is having trouble setting his flash to fire on the trailing curtain in wireless mode. I'm looking at how to do it.

son: ...

me: you still there?

son: no.

)

Heh! Similar thing here: lots of wall, snatches of picture frame, some motion-blurred light switches and a confused looking spaniel making his escape. Glad you reminded about the test shots -- I just emptied a card of them for some shooting I'm doing this morning.

-bmw