Further study of the format used in the K20D manual indicates that the major Headings (pg. 143) are dark grey with white text at the top of the page. The sub-headings are medium grey with white text, and located under a line across the page (pg. 144). The further sub-sub- headings are just bolded black text (pg. 145).

Given that construct, "Using In Wireless Mode" on pg. 145 continues until half way down page 148, when the subject changes to "Red-Eye Reduction". Then again to "Trailing Curtain Sync". Wireless mode is out of the picture at this point. Leads me to believe it's not an option unless you are wired to the hot-shoe. Which the next illustration on pg. 149 shows, even though the subject is changed to "Using the Built-in Flash with the External Flash". TCS is in the limbo between the two modes, wireless and wired.

Poor design.

Joseph