On 29/03/2010, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> 8-( indeed.  It's been my experience that they will not come back in a hurry.
>  And, as the proceeds are generally to fund drug purchases, I don't think you
> need to worry about them remembering what is there - or even where "there"
> is.....

I hope you're right and I suspect you might be. I had a film canister
full of old mercury cells awaiting a date with the recyclers which was
one of the strange things that they got into, thinking about it a bit
more film canisters are a great place for a stash I guess?

In any case I've just finished fitting some new key locks to the
windows and some other little tidbits, we have to start turning on the
alarm again and we've just got through the tedium of waiting for the
insurers. Looks like they will be coming out to assess the damage,
can't wait to hear their proposal for making good. Must remind them
that they've got out of me 20+ years of premiums sans claims.

Anyhow thanks for all the good wishes guys, the majority of my kit was
in my safe which they should have shoulder charged a few times (as it
weighs well over 1tonne), might have knocked some sense into them.
Only lost A day of shots of the little guy from the local fair on
Sunday.

Cheers, I'm knackered,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)