On 3/29/2010 6:26 AM, eckinator wrote:
2010/3/29 Rob Studdert<distudio.p...@gmail.com>:
Hi Team,

Got home this morning to find that my house had been broken into an
ransacked, seems the meat heads left my Pentax DSLR but took our Canon
P&S (With ING Real Estate specially printed on the front).

Clearly something to report to KR
Cheers
Ecke
PS: Sorry you got hit; I hope insurance covers the monetary portion
and hope you can still feel safe in your own home as that is the most
important thing they can take...

I hadn't thought of that, you think he'll see it as proof of superiority.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}