Oy --
Any ideas would be appreciated..  I can't get into my address book, even.  It
crashed
(coincidence ??? hmmm) just after I accepted the latest WINDOZE upgrade... I
tried to debug
to no avail... interestingly, I could trick the computer into using my older
version of netscape (4.6?)
but my beautifully organized netscape 7.0 with 13,000 sent messages and about
5,000 in the inbox
cant be reached... I can use this - the online mailbox, ok but the sent mail
folder on old netscape
I can't access...

suggestions would be appreciated... for one - a way to retrieve all that is in
there (even if I cant
send mail in that fashion)

I loved the way Netscape 7.0 worked - until it failed... everything was so
tidy.. ah well

on the upside, I just sold an item on ebay that will cover the one night I'm
staying over in
that hotel in Chicago on May 7th... the nostalgia trip for me - not sure if I
told the whole
lsit about it, but it is the Inn of Chicago and used to be the St Clair.. I
lived there for about
4 years, just before and in the early years of WWII..

ann