Congratulations! Spain won by playing with great style. Every World Cup
Spain is the team after England I want to win. I also usually like the
Netherlands, but they played ugly last night - Spain are the inheritors of
Total Football, and the Netherlands should feel ashamed after last night.

The Germans were also excellent in this World Cup (unfortunately!) playing
an excellent style of football.

Bob