On 9 November 2010 18:27, Jaume Lahuerta <jlah...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

I bought my K10D in August 2007, so I think I got my money's worth.
Don't really want any new lenses...but still, it's $1,600 for that
body.

The 18-135mm I got to play with was nice, and exactly the lens I
wanted when I bought the K10D. When Pentax finally release it...my
tastes and shooting habits have changed...and I'm all lensed out. I
have some images I shot with it on my hard drive, but you can't really
tell much about a lens when you're shooting in a dim hall at high ISO.
As far as I could tell, it's a good lens; they'll become popular, I'm
pretty sure.

As for you, my friend, you deserve to buy yourself a K-5 in 2011. May
I suggest that you buy it on January 6? I feel it's an appropriate day
for such an occasion.

  --M.
--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com