On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Tim Bray <tb...@textuality.com> wrote:
> Oh, and I forgot the photographic bit... I was majoring in s&d&r&r and
> left-wing politics, the latter mostly in the capacity of working on
> the student paper (the University of Guelph "Ontarion") for which we
> shot a few rolls of Tri-X every week and processed it in a
> sweltering-hot darkroom.  It was primitive but the enlarger was not
> terrible.  This happened mostly late at night and often under the
> influence.  Ah, youth. -T

I lived in Kitchener at that time.

One of my best friends was an Aggie.  Went to a few football games
there with him.  I think we may have had a few beers, because I don't
remember much after the games.  Did you guys have a place called "the
Bombshelter"?  Or was that UW?

;-)

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson