> I would appreciate it very much if we could avoid posts about the
> "royal" wedding.
>
> Dan

see what you started?

Besides, it wasn't a post about the royal wedding, which bores me as much as
it bores anyone, it was a post about an interesting photo essay, with a
little personal historical note.

Anyway, here's a suggestion. Why don't we start up a database about the
subjects that each PDMLer doesn't want to appear on this list, along with
the subjects that might tangentially remind them of those subjects? Igor or
Doug will happily host it. Then, before posting anything to the list, each
PDMLer checks all of the undesirable subjects in the database and deletes
their draft post before sending it.

Just to get things going, I'll start. Subject 1: anti-British snide. Subject
2: "Ruthenian" ancestry.

Feel better?

Bob