I did not start it, William.  I merely requested that we avoid posts
about THE wedding, and others responded with references to my Rusyn
heritage and things I had previously said.   I have not said anything
today about the "House of Windsor" or its predessors, no about the
role of the British Empire in world history. Nor have I addressed
anyone with profanity.

 I will drop it if you will.

Dan

--