> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> Daniel J. Matyola
>
> I did not start it, William.  I merely requested that we avoid posts
> about THE wedding, and others responded with references to my Rusyn
> heritage and things I had previously said.   I have not said anything
> today about the "House of Windsor" or its predessors, no about the
> role of the British Empire in world history. Nor have I addressed
> anyone with profanity.

the references I made to your heritage and previous comments were intended to
point out that as soon as people, in this case you, start calling for limits on
what other people should or should not post to the list, they immediately open
themselves up to similar calls from evreyone else.

Your heritage and your views about the British are subjects close to your heart
and I would never call on you to stfu about them because someone in turn would
call on me to stfu about the garbage I post to the list.

It's always a good idea to consider the motes in one's own eyes before pointing
out the royal personnage's nakedness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk