From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Christine Nielsen
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 6:59 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: How hot IS it?

Well, he seems to have re-located from this spot, at least, so I'm assuming
he was just waiting out the hottest part of the day.  And at
100 degrees, it was pretty hot.  I've never seen them splayed out like that
before... my daughter noticed him first, and we set up a squirrel swimming
pool in a shallow basin nearby.  Maybe he went for a dip before turning in
for the night?

-c,
still sweating in Boston...

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> Oh dear --
> the last time I saw a squirrel lying on the ground like that he was,
> alas, already dead.
>
> Hope your little guy survives
> ann
>
> On 7/21/2011 16:04, Christine Nielsen wrote:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/5962115412/in/photostream
>>
>> I trust you know how the punchline goes.  Hope everyone beset by the
>> heatwave is keeping cool!
>>
>> :)
>> -c

> follow the directions.