On Jul 23, 2011, at 3:53 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:

> When the Aussies start complaining about it being 40ยบ C with 90% Humidity we
> can all laugh at them, (just don't mention the foot of snow).
>
> Yea, yea, Mann's in New Zealand, but I don't think it gets ./that/ hot there.

Yeah, hottest I've encountered here is 38 and when it gets hot in my part of
the country it's usually about 30% humidity.

I think our maximum summer temperature is normally in the low 30s so 38 was
pretty exceptional.  We were heading for another stupidly hot day early this
year but a storm came through.

Dave