On Jul 22, 2011, at 5:26 AM, Steven Desjardins wrote:

> Sure, all you bottom hemisphere guys have to rub it in.

Out here in sunny California, it's 62F at the moment, but supposed to get up to
77F this afternoon, once the clouds burn off.
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=95018

This is the second year in a row that we didn't get much of a summer, while the
folks back east got scorched: