Well, interesting. I wonder if he knows that you can compare the difference between Optical and In camera stabilization by mounting a 4:3 Panasonic stabilized lens, (or m4:3 if you prefer to use them), on an Olympus 4:3 body? Hum, I guess not.

I'm always amazed by experts who don't seem to know very much, how did they get to be experts is there a test?

He does make pretty charts, maybe that's his area of expertise. This isn't earth shattering, in fact his results mirror the general perceived wisdom.

Olympus by the way is supposed to have a much much improved in body stabilization in the OM-D. Maybe someone will test it vs a Panasonic stabilized lens.

I expect that the K-3, or whatever the heck it will be called, will have much improved in body stabilization, because they'll have