On 27/11/2012 1:38 PM, Tom C wrote:
From: steve harley <p...@paper-ape.com>

on 2012-11-27 11:08 Tom C wrote
I was in the market for a new laptop, but now it'll likely be a
problem finding what I want with Windows 7.

The only problem I had with Win7 was remembering I had to set up my RAIDS prior to installing the OS (which caused me to have to install it twice) and there is no 64 bit driver available from Epson for my 2450 scanner. Everything else went really smoothly, especially since I am an exceptionally non computer savvy person. If you are worried about finding drivers, you will have just as much trouble, if not more trouble, finding them for a Mac, I would bet. Once 7 was installed, it just went online and found the drivers for the devices I had hooked up to the machine one after the other with no fuss (other than the aforementioned Epson driver)

--

William Robb